The Network for Regulatory Information Management Heads and Professionals
Discussions around Regulatory Information Management (RIM) within our drug safety and labelling oriented networks, pvnet, pvconnect, and labelnet, led to the initiation of a focused ‘RIM Roundtable’ to provide a platform to share and discuss the emerging area of RIM.
The first RIM Roundtables started in 2014 and evolved into rimnet forums with participation of more than 25 companies in London and New York.
rimnet provides an open yet confidential peer-to-peer network to share and openly discuss challenges, approaches, and develop best practices with respect to RIM.
- Peer-to-peer networking and insight exchange;
- Platform to discuss and develop strategies and best practices;
- Annual benchmark insights
- Build profile and industry voice;
- Focus on member interests;